Kinvara GAA Membership Rates for 2015 are as follows:
1. Youth Membership (U18) / Player - €50
2. Full Membership
- Adult Player - €50
- Adult Non Player - €20
3. Social Adult Membership - €20
(Juvenile Club membership is also €50)
1. Membership can be paid through contacting Mick O'Hara 087-2562774 or Garret Byrne 087-9513442.
2. Only Full Membership Adult (non player) can be paid online using link below.
MEMBERSHIP FORM (for juveniles only)
Will be posted shortly.
MEMBERSHIP FORM (for adults and adult club players)
See News Item posted 13th Jan 2015
“Early Bird Membership”
If membership is paid on or before 25th Jan 2015, then you will also receive a FREE ticket entry (worth €10) into the GAA National Draw, with prizes up to €25,000 in value. (Note – this offer only applies to Adult Membership, and not for Juveniles)
Full membership of Kinvara GAA has the following benefits:
1) Membership of the GAA itself.
2) Communication: we will keep you up to date with our weekly club newsletter that is emailed every week, and also by text if important events coming up.
3) All-Ireland Tickets – the Galway County Board Bye-law states that only club members can apply for All-Ireland tickets. Our club will only facilitate club members in these circumstances.
4) Use of facilities – if you are a member you are welcome to use our facilities - be it for jogging, running, or making a cup of tea during matches! Our facilities are for all our members.
5) Special Club discounts – an example here would be last year when we organised a trip to Croke Park as part of our Social Initiative. We plan similar event this year, and will give preference to club members first if demand exceeds capacity.
6) Voting Rights at club AGM or EGM.
7) Play the game - must be a registered player with club in play adult hurling.
Note: to be eligible for items 3 and 6 above, then membership must be paid on or before 31st March 2015.
Club Membership can be paid by either contacting
- our Club Secretary Mick O’Hara 087-2562774,
- our Club Registrar Garret Byrne 087-9513442,
- come along to our Club Membership Morning in the pitch on Sunday 25th Jan from 11:30am to 1:00pm.
Remember, EARLY BIRD membership must be paid by 25th Jan in order to get your free National Draw Ticket, alternatively you may pay your membership anytime during the year.PAY ONLINE NOW!!!
Your Club Membership
can be registered and paid online here by Credit Card
, Debit Card
(such as Laser
) or by Cheque
Subscribe online to have your own Account, where full details on your Membership will always be available to you.
Please click on the "Club Membership" button or on one of the Membership Plans listed below:
Available Membership Plans